Thursday 10 September 2015

First Post


   Hi Guys,

 So, this is my first blog (and post). Sorry if I'm bad at it right now, but I'll probably get better.
The reason I started a blog is because I love photography and want everyone here to see my pics.
Sometimes I might do a description of my photos and sometimes there will be nothing.
Please comment!! I would love your feedback!

xoxo, Heidi

P.S. These are some of my recent favourites. I'll post more later.

Right after the rain

My puppy, Oliver             

3 comments:

  1. Great great job Heidi 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😀😀😀😀😀 love them they are great I want to see more post soon
    From : alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I guess emoji do not work those are what the weird question marks are lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, Heidi. My favourite is the picture of the rose after the rain.

    ReplyDelete